Hello, friend! I’m Amy!
I’m so glad you stopped by! I am an event and wedding planner and a lover of all things fabulous. I live in North Andover, Massachusetts with my hubby and our baby boy, both of whom are my world. They are my support system and inspire me daily to pursue my dream of event planning.
My journey began after I received my Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Merrimack College. After college I worked in Human Resources for years and little did I know how this would prepare me for my future in event planning. My favorite part of my job was planning corporate events for the employees! I loved seeing how events brought everyone together and made lasting memories.
During my HR career, I planned my own destination wedding in St. Lucia and a local wedding reception when we came back home. I truly had my dream wedding that I wanted since I was a little girl! This experience inspired me so much and uncovered my passion even more for planning events, especially weddings.
After many years of nudging from family members, I decided to take a leap of faith and leave my corporate 9 to 5 job so I could pursue my dream and follow my passion. My personality, drive, attention to detail, organizational skills, and a knack for perfection are what you will see displayed in my work. I hope we have the chance to meet!
- The sound of a cork popping and champagne bubbles excite me
- I believe everything in life is worth celebrating
- I’m a Riesling kind of girl
- One of my passions is traveling the world and exploring new places
- Jesus is my Savior
- The beach is my happy place
- I have a serious shoe fetish and walk gloriously through life in heels, ALWAYS! (Yes, even when I was pregnant!)
- Proud of my Irish heritage
- Shopping is one of my favorite pastimes and I love scoring deals
- Living in Massachusetts, I am a huge fan of the Patriots, Celtics, and Red Sox, of course!
- I love music and dancing and know how to bust a move
- My family and friends are top priority
- Always a fan of trying new restaurants
- Black is one of my favorite colors and anything with a damask pattern or some bling