What is the difference between an event planner and a venue coordinator?
- Event Planner:
- Works for the client and always has your best interests in mind.
- Will be with you for entire event day/night no matter where you are.
- Has access to preferred vendors in many different locations.
- Knows the ins and outs of your event and what you want.
- Works with you in the time leading up to your event to ensure that everything is in place.
- Venue Coordinator:
- Works for the venue and prioritizes the best interests of the venue.
- Your venue coordinator will be at your venue only, and may only be there until the food service is complete.
- The venue coordinator’s preferred vendor list is usually limited to the vendors that have worked at the venue.
- Your venue coordinator knows the ins and outs of their venue, but may have no experience in dealing with the special aspects of your event.
- Your venue coordinator may not have any contact with you until a day or two before your event when they make sure that the items associated with their venue are in place.
Are event planners expensive?
Peace of mind is priceless! Event planners save you money by keeping you within a budget and give you and access to their vendors- so you get their price, not the retail price. We also save you time by customizing task lists, drawing up floor plans, making vendor recommendations, and budget planning. This makes them an invaluable part of the event planning process!
Why should I hire you?
This special occasion is a moment to celebrate- you want to enjoy yourself without stressing over the details. Remember the process is a fun part of the journey, not just the destination. Customer service is our number one priority and we’re always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that your event is a success!
Do you have multiple events booked on the same day?
No. We designate one event per day so we can focus on you and your event only.
Are you going to take over my event?
No, this is YOUR event! Behind the scenes we discuss every detail of your event and vision to make it reflect your style and personality. Then we make your dream a reality.
How will you help me stay within my budget?
We work with all types of budgets. Tapping into our preferred vendor network and being able to negotiate vendor contracts can also save you money too which helps stretch your event budget further. We can also find venues that are budget-friendly and suggest creative ways to save and alternatives to more expensive options to help you stay on track throughout the process. We will literally categorize and track every expense.
Will you provide a timeline?
Absolutely! Timelines aren’t just for vendors, but for friends and family or guests as well. They keep everyone on track and manage the details.
What happens if you’re sick or otherwise unable to be there on the day of the event?
We always have back-up plans. We will ensure that we have someone capable on hand to takeover in the rare event that we’re sick or have an emergency.
What’s the cost of your services?
Your price depends on the package you choose and if you want additional services. After the consultation, we review your needs and choose a package that fits any type of budget.
What services do you offer?
We offer month of wedding coordination, partial wedding planning, full service wedding planning, event planning, corporate event planning, and à la carte services.
Do you have preferred vendors?
Yes! We have handpicked the finest vendors and established great working relationships with them to save you additional money.
How much access will I have to you?
As much as needed! I am available to you by phone, text, or email throughout the planning process.
What made you want to become a planner?
I loved planning my own wedding and loved all the details that surrounded the event. I also worked in HR for many years and enjoyed helping to plan different corporate events for our employees. It makes me happy to be part of a celebration in someone’s life.
How do you stay calm under pressure?
We are always thinking ahead if an issue were to arise and ensure we have a backup plan that can easily be implemented. Also, we stay organized to prevent problems in the first place!
Who is your ideal client?
Our ideal client is someone who is easy going and fun, has a sense of humor, and wants expert advice and experience. They’re interested in creating memories and having their event reflect their true style and personality. They also care about their guests and want to ensure that they have a great time. If that’s you, we’d love to work with you! Let’s get started!!